Friday, June 18, 2010

Coevolution

Back in the 90's I read an interesting book about a man who lived on another world. Well, I liked the book so much, to a friend a copy I gave. After he read it he gave me back the copy. He told me that aliens are time travellers from out future and that he worked in area 51 back in the 80's when it was much smaller than now.

Coevolution: The True Story of a Man Taken for Ten Days to an Extraterrestrial Civilization by Alec Newald is the book's name. It is a story that is super amazing.

Although the book is out of print, you can obtain a digital download at nexus. Free Sample Coevolution so you can see what the saga is on. I hope you enjoy. For me it was an interesting read about an exciting adventure in another universe.

It is an interesting story to say. I wonder if we will ever understand what is coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment